Tuesday, December 30, 2008

RADEUT

Deut

My parents told me at the beginning of my quest in studying. That I have to study hard in order to have a stable job someday so that I could support myself and be independent. That I have to do my best to finish studies. That I have to be strong no matter what crisis will come into my life no matter how persuading the temptations and bad influences that will come my way. Those are the instructions of my parents for me.

Mission of my parents for me:

The mission of my parents for me is to do their best in order for me to study. They will do their best just to send me to school. For me to learn. To find a stable job someday. They also want me to be healthy so that I will be strong for the stress that will come. And also to be a good Christian so that god will guide me in my quest. But in return I have to do my best also. So that their hardships will not be useless.

Vision of my parents for me:

The vision of my parents is for m to become a truly successful person someday. Not just a success just like what Bro. Gene Horataleza said on our recollection day at the AVR. That your success must be a true success. So That you will also be happy and successful person. Because many rich people today got their riches from evil doings. The illegal ones.

But my mother wanted me to become a priest someday. But then it is so expensive. So I decided to take up Information Technology because of my interest on computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment