Tuesday, December 30, 2008

RAEXO

Exodus

Experiences (Father side)

The grandma and grandpa of my dad in his father side were both farmers. They had there own farm to cultivate, while grandma and grandpa of my dad were fisherman. Whatever catch they made they will sell in the market for there living.

Experiences (Mother side)

My grandparents were farmers. They planted rice, vegetables and a lot of trees in their hometown in Sanchez Mira, Cagayan. Their children were not privilege to go to school because of their hardship. My grandmother Finished her studies before she get married. I am referring to my great grand parents on the mother side of my mother.
Likewise on the father side of my mother, they were also farmers. My Lolo used to be a farmer at the same time a bus driver of the ten different Sambrano trans. My lolo was a meat vendor in Vigan market. All children went to school except one who had polio when he was a child.
My great grandparents had so many stories to tell during the Japanese regime. They ran from one place to another just to escape the fearsome Japanese soldiers.

Leviticus/ Numbers

Religious Activities (Mother side)

My great grandparents in my mother’s side were devoted Catholics (my grandparents on the father side of my mother)
All their children were also devoted Catholics except one. Who later unified on Iglesia ni Cristo and likewise became an Iglesia also. All children also studied in a catholic school. They often go to church as a family. On the mother side of my mother. My great grandparents were Methodist. My Lola on my mothers side used to be a devoted Methodist. Until she married my Lolo who was a devoted catholic. All of their children also studied in a Catholic school in Aparri, Cagayan.

Religious Activities (Father Side)

Both my parents and my grandparents in my father side were devoted Catholic up to the generation of my father. They usually go to church every Sundays. They exercise fasting during holy week and the grandma of my dad knows is well known in the community in leading prayers whenever needed. She even know how to pray some Latin prayers and has a book of predictions of what will happen in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment